In addition to a complete deck of large format playing cards, this pack of cards contains a series of teamwork activities that any group could use, from young people in a social gathering to managers and leaders on a corporate development programme.
Developed in the US by Jim Cain, it is a collection of more than 20 different teamwork games from introductory ice breaker games and opening activities, to short problem solving .
The cards also contain some useful and inspirational quotes, personal values and character descriptions that could be used in a variety of coaching and team development contexts.
In terms of variety and application, this is one of the most cost effective teamwork activity sets we have seen, and you should have one in your library of training resources!
- • Ice breakers activities
- • Program openers
- • Team Roles, Values & Culture
- • Team Building Team Planning & Task Achievement
- • Team Briefing & Supervision
- • Problem Solving
- • Personal development
52 large (20 cm x 13cm) playing cards, additional facilitator and debrief cards
Each card has different sections corresponding to each activity listed below. Cards are dispersed between participants and asked to follow the instructions for the corresponding number and activity.
Here are the activities provided with the card set (including full instructions)
- Thirteen Clues - Four different mysteries to be solved.
- Thought For the Day - Inspirational quotes and messages.
- The Big Question - Three levels of icebreaking questions.
- Character Match Game - Exploring character actively.
- Thumbprints - A visual debriefing activity.
- I Doubt It - A simple card game that explores trust.
- Personal Pyramid - A presentation of personal values.
- Hieroglyphics - A linguistic challenge for groups.
- Acronyms - A second linguistic challenge for groups.
- Treasure Hunt - A mathematical group discovery activity.
- Card Tricks - Jim's three favorite card challenges.
- Tongue Twisters - A third linguistic challenge for groups.
- The 15th Object - A game with a teachable moment.
- Are You More Like? - Conversation and choices.
- Pass the Deck - A fast-paced problem solving activity.
- Stack the Deck - A fast-paced sorting activity for groups.
- Watch 4 It - Real life examples of character words.
- Get this L&D tool as soon as you canReview by JRTRAINER
Quality of Learning Design Value for Money