This will be an informal, interactive and participatory session where we will work with some new activities, allowing delegates to have the opportunity of seeing how these activities work, and learning how they may be applied in a variety of situations.
The session will take place at our Head Office in Paisley, Scotland.
The objectives of this Workshop are:
- • For delegates to experience new experiential activities
- • For delegates to understand how they might apply these new activities in a variety of learning situations
- • For delegates to explore what experiential learning activities might be useful for them, and to obtain advice from RSVP Design staff
- • For RSVP Design to obtain some feedback from potential users of the new experiential learning tools introduced and being considered
- • For RSVP Design to get feedback on experiential learning tools that might be of interest to delegates
The Workshop will be led by Graham Cook, MD, RSVP Design.
Beginning after lunch at 1.30, we will introduce some of the new activities added to our catalogue in 2016 which may include: